Background

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Temple

While listening to a talk from October General Conference, I got a really strong feeling that I needed to start taking Kaycee to the temple. I had always thought I would help her see the importance when when was 12 and could go inside, but the feeling was really strong that I needed to start now. That day, we went to Mt Timpanogos for the first time.






While we were there, we listened to a Pandora station of primary songs and talked about the temple. We saw 2 brides and talked about how they look likes "princesses" and how someday she would get married in the temple too. We have gone to the temple every single week since then and it's been an awesome new habit. I absolutely love the new time together and how strong we can feel the Spirit on the grounds, even if we aren't going inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment