Background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Little Bit About Me...

Well, its happened - I have finally joined the blogging world! I figured since its my first blog posting I should fill ya'll in on what is going on with me lately!

First things first - lets talk about my wonderful family! I am happily married for just over a year to the most amazing man in the world - Jake McClellan. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is incredibly supportive of every goal I have with my life and is without any competition the most patient person I have ever known. 



He and I met in July 2008 - through Facebook - and got married August 17, 2009 in Lindon, UT at Wadley Farms Orchard. It was an amazing, wonderful, perfect day - one that we will both always remember.





We decided to start our family in November 2009 and got our dog Max - he is 3/4 Maltese & 1/4 Yorkie. He is a little over a year old now, and a wonderfully furry addition to our family! 




Jake, Max & I currently live with my WONDERFUL in-laws (Jake's parents) in Lehi. They have a beautiful basement apartment in their house that we have lived in since April. We are in the process of getting out of debt so that we can buy a house without having any car payments and we are more than half way done - we paid off the Mazda at the end of August and will hopefully pay off the Jeep by Thanksgiving!!

Jake's 2008 Mazda3


My 2005 Jeep Liberty



Jake currently works at US Synthetic in Orem, UT and has been there for 5 years! He is currently working graveyards and has been on this shift for most of the 5 years he has been with the company. He loves his job :)
As of today, I am unemployed and I feel INCREDIBLY relieved to say that. For the past 2+ years, I have worked at eBay Corporation in Draper and although it is a wonderful company, lets just say its for employees with a much higher stress threshold than mine!

I am hoping to find a job part time in the banking industry so that I can work through the week and then have weekends and holidays off with my family as they are the most important thing in the world to me! 

2 comments:

  1. Ash I'm so glad you started a blog :) I love mine. There's a place online where you can order yours to be printed as a book. It's a fun way to have your memories all in one place for family to read someday :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! And what Sadey said about making it into a book- That's pretty much why I do it, because I'm horrible at writing a journal. So yay for you starting one!

    ReplyDelete