Background

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Kaycee's 1st time at the "Choo"

I realized a few days ago that these pictures somehow got uploaded to my computer but never made it to the blog so here's a really late post of Kaycee's 1st visit to the "Choo"! 

So what's the "Choo?" It's a restaurant in Heber called Dairy Keen, pretty sure you've heard of it. They have a train theme and it's a cute little place. When I was little, my grandparents {Beebaw and Grammy} would take the grandkids up in their Cadillac and we'd eat there and spend time up the canyon. I always called it the "Choo" because it had trains {Choo choo}. I love going there, even though it's far away and there is other places I can get burgers and fries. It's something about the memories of going there with my grandparents that makes it a really special place for me. We got the chance to take Kaycee last month up there! 






She shared some french fries and had a little bit of my shake. Can't wait to take her again when she can eat more of the food. I hope as she gets older she loves it half as much as I do!

1 comment: