Background

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Moving Day

Well closing went great yesterday and today is moving day assuming we get the keys today and all goes well with the funding. This has been the part I've been looking forward to and dreading the most because our neighbors had everything fall apart at this point and lost their new house and had to sell theirs again. But I feel very at peace, I don't think that's going to happen to us. 

It was pouring rain yesterday so we rented a U-Haul for today and now it's nice and sunshiney lol. Of course. Oh well, we'll be able to do it in less trips this way. Just hope Jake can drive it because I sure can't! 

We're almost all the way packed and it still didn't feel real to me until we packed the master bathroom up. Having all of THAT stuff in a box made me realize how fast this really is happening. So crazy!! 

I have the day off today (I had been planning to work but we decided yesterday that might be a bit stressful). We are having my friend Jaelyn watch Kaycee so we can focus on moving. We have some helpers coming and are hoping more will follow. 

I'm going to try to blog tonight to update you but it might be tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment