Background

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Kaycee's First Steps

Sorry I haven't blogged about the new house, I will soon I swear! This is a quick post but I wanted to talk about it today - Kaycee took her first steps today! At our new house on the lawn! She was walking towards Jake and took between 2-4 steps before she got to him and I don't think she had any clue that she did it by herself. She hates walking without our help to balance but I know she knows how and this proved it - when she didn't realize we weren't helping she took a whole bunch in a row! We got her to do it one more time but every time after that she still wanted us to help her balance. I'm so proud of her though!! Way to go babe, you'll be running before I know it! 

And PS she did it when she was 15 months old. My favorite number. Coincidence? I think not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment