Background

Monday, May 18, 2015

We're different (duh!)

I had a realization the other day that I should have had a long time ago - Kaycee and I have different personalities. I knew that, but I didn't realize what that meant. She is easy going and relaxed, like Jake. I'm independent and like to do everything on my own. I like to figure things out for myself and she isn't like that. She isn't like that. I had been expecting her to figure out walking or talking or whatever else when she wanted because she would figure it out. And eventually I'm sure that's true but she's okay with being shown things. She is okay with me doing everything for her so she has no rush to walk. I'm not like that and it is just now occurring to me how different we look at situations. That probably sounds really rambly or really uh duh but it was a total shocker for me! It's helped me a lot as a mom because I feel more of an urge and a desire to show her things. Just wish that light bulb would have clicked a long time ago haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment