Background

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Payson Temple Open House

Last month we had the chance to go to the Payson Temple Open House not once but twice! My family and Jake's family both tickets on 2 separate days so we had the chance to go with both of them!

Kaycee loved looking at the lights both times we came through, especially the lights in the Celestial Room and the Sealing Room's.

We went with my family first the weekend of Mother's Day. It was very rainy but thanks to some umbrellas it wasn't too bad.

My mom and Rick
Popper & Kaycee
Me and my handsome guy
The 3 of us at the Christus replica statue 
We had a hard time getting Kaycee to focus on the camera, she was very interested in looking at the statue of Jesus and could barely take her eyes off of it. 
Everyone who came from my family! 
Beautiful temple! 
A week later we went with Jake's family. The weather was much better the second time!

Everyone who came from Jake's family.
Beautiful temple
The 3 of us!

I am so grateful we were able to go not once but twice and were able to go with both families. I am so grateful for temples!

No comments:

Post a Comment