Background

Monday, October 31, 2011

The amazing guy that chose me...

There is nothing like having a bad dream to make you realize how grateful you are that your life is the way that it is. Yes, it's 2:30 AM and I am blogging but I just had a really bad dream and I am feeling incredibly grateful for my Jake and that he chose me to be his wife.

When Jake and I met, I wasn't very nice to him and really blew him off because I thought he was "too nice". Man am I glad I came to my senses!! He is so thoughtful and affectionate and is amazing at doing acts of service for me - he is always trying to do whatever he can to help me. He is such a good listener, and gives really good straight forward advice. He is the least controlling person I have ever met and has a very fun sense of humor - always making cute faces and knowing what to do to make me smile. He is just amazing. I am so lucky to have him all to myself.


I love those blue eyes


The day I became his wife 


One of the many times I have caught him doing something to help me


He took this picture on my phone and made it my wallpaper and the next time I looked at my phone I burst out laughing - he always knows how to make me laugh


He makes me so happy - I love him so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment