Background

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

We got our family pictures taken recently & I absolutely LOVE them. Seriously, I think they turned out UHmazing! If you are looking for a great photographer with reasonable prices, I HIGHLY recommend Jaelyn of Complexions Photography. Seriously, love her. This is the first time we have had pictures taken of just us since our engagement pictures. That was 3 1/2 years ago! We have had a few snaps here & there when our parents got family pictures taken, but none where the whole session was devoted to just us. I ended up having to reschedule our session because my hair was having difficulties and it ended up a little shorter than I had wanted. And I was INCREDIBLY stressed about pictures. I was over thinking it though - it's pictures taken of where we are at right now in our lives. I am SO glad we had them done!! Ok enough talking - let's get to the pictures. Enjoy!!

Probably the best one of the 3 of us - Max REALLY didn't want to cooperate







One of my favorites!
Same one as above, just horizontal

LOVE this one!
My other favorite!



Jaelyn also took some individual pictures of each of us. There are a LOT more of me though - she wanted to take lots of "after" pictures for me! Here are a few of them - I don't want to post them ALL haha!







And of course, I had to get a few of my AMAZINGLY handsome hubby. He isn't a huge fan of getting pictures taken but he was a good sport. Thanks love!!




Can't wait to get them all up in our house!! I am thinking of doing a big picture collage. As soon as it's all done and up, I will be sure to post it!! Yay for having new family pictures taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment