Background

Thursday, April 19, 2012

First time at Salt Lake Temple

About a month ago, I had the chance to go to Salt Lake Temple and do an endowment session with my mom, Rick, Brynne & Blake. It was without any competition my favorite temple experience I have had so far. My mom & Rick were able to be the witness couple! Salt Lake is now my favorite temple - if you haven't had the chance to go do a session there, I suggest you remedy that!!! 


It was a beautiful night!
I took this from my PHONE! Go Apple!
The lighting behind the temple blurs us out, but you get the idea! 
That was also the night I was introduced to eating at the Nauvoo Cafe in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. OH MY DELICIOUS! They have really yummy food, it's very inexpensive and it's SO fresh! I recommend you eat there PRONTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment