Background

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Might be from the Capitol...

A little while ago, I found this on Pinterest: 


Totally made me laugh and it is SO true!! I have been so excited for The Hunger Games movie to be released and we ended up getting to see it the night before it was released at a VIP showing at Thanksgiving Point, with my family!! My mom treated the whole family - isn't she just the greatest?? Here are some of the highlights - of us, not the movie... 

I was SO excited - I could barely contain myself all day. Jake - not so much haha
Jeannene, Popper, Sam & Jackson at the movie
We got $5 gift cards to concessions per couple - here is Blake, Brynne, Mom & Rick getting some snacks before the movie! 
I am so glad Jake came with me - he is the greatest! 
SO excited!! 
Excited mom, not so excited Jake haha
Our seats were fairly close to the front of the theater and the screen was MASSIVE - one of the biggest movie theater screens I have ever seen. Add that all up and yep I got motion sick in the movie. I ended up watching most of the movie on the floor in one of the aisles because I could partially block part of the screen so that I wasn't quite so overwhelmed. Needless to say, we need to go see it again so I can see the entire movie from my seat and actually be able to watch the whole movie, looking at the entire screen haha. I am just a wimp and get motion sick way too easily. It was so fun though, and what I did see of the movie was fabulous! There were a few things that were different than the book that I picked up on right away, but nothing that bothered me too much. Can't wait to see it again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment