Background

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Our Princess is 6 weeks!

I am absolutely loving being a mom - it's been an amazing 6 weeks. It's been a hard 6 weeks - there are parts that are harder than I had imagined it would be, but it's not that bad. Makes me SUPER nervous for having 2 kids, that's for sure! It's amazing how many pictures I have on my phone of our little miss - she's just taking over our lives in about every way she can and I don't mind at all!

Watching TV with dad
I can't even begin to say how much I love this 
I walked out of the bedroom to get some water really fast, she turned towards the TV and was watching it when I left... 
And was asleep when I got back. 
I love this little hand
I LOVE this outfit - SO glad it's big so she can wear it lots more! 
Seriously? How is she that cute?! 
Sunday snuggles
She loves to look at lights
Just chillin'
Asleep straddling my knee
She loves watching TV with us - we've been watching lots of the Olympics 
My mom watched her while I went to Young Women's, since I don't want to take her until she's had her shots 
She spent a good chunk of time while she was at my mom's looking at the picture of Christ above the fireplace 

Sleep coma after dad fed her
Sleepy bebe
Confession - this is staged. She fell asleep like that, so Jake had me copy her
Meeting Uncle Spike for the first time
Watching Free Willy together on the couch
Morning snuggles
Going for a walk with Max
She woke up from her nap just as I was making my breakfast so I put her down on the couch for a second and she fell back asleep. Just wanted to hear mom's voice I guess
What happens when dad is in charge of watching little miss 
Life must be tough when you're that cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment