Background

Friday, May 30, 2014

Updates on me {yet again}

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. Things went great at my appointment 2 weeks ago, Dr. Wallentine cut my medicine back even more and my count looked good. It had dropped a little but he wasn't concerned about it. Last week, it still looked awesome and today it's at 210,000. I'm at 5 mg right now, so I think they're going to tell me to go off the medicine! Then, if it's like last time, I'll keep getting my blood drawn once a week to make sure my levels stay ok for a month and then we wait and see if it comes back! 

I also got a new job! Things weren't working out with Shukria being her assistant, so I asked my friend Janaca about her job she does from home and they just happened to be hiring! I had training last week from 9-12 in Taylorsville and this week has been my first week working at home. Basically I transcribe phone calls for sales companies. I don't do any sales, no phone calls - it's AWESOME! I make my own hours and it's between 2-3 hours a day, so I just do it while princess naps. It's been working out awesome and I'm very grateful for that!! 

Last week while I was training, my mom, Jake's mom and my sister Brynne took turns watching Kaycee. I think by the end of the week she realized something was different, she's been so snuggly this week and I LOVE it!! She's not usually snuggly at all so it's been really nice. Last week made me SOOOO grateful I normally get to be home with her. 

That's all for updates - I'll keep you posted on my blood count!

No comments:

Post a Comment