Background

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Room Re-do

So I have been blog stalking a TON of blogs lately and got so many cute ideas for crafting. I can't wait to start doing them. I am hoping that Santa brings me a whole bunch of gift cards to Hobby Lobby, Wood Connection, Crafty Wood Cutouts, etc so that I can make all the cute things I have seen for our house!

After I stopped blog stalking Monday night, I went to bed and woke up Tuesday morning with an idea to rearrange the furniture in our bedroom. Apparently I had some of the blog ideas rolling around in my head while I slept! I tried to rearrange furniture in our living room a few weeks ago and it didn't work out so much {Jake told me all along I wouldn't like the furniture and I didn't listen and he was right - sorry babe!}. So when I decided to rearrange the furniture in our bedroom, I decided to hurry and do it before Jake got home so that I could move it back in case it looked bad. I measured the bed and night stands first to make sure they would fit in the new spot, and then I started moving stuff.

Before - standing at the door to the bedroom from the hallway looking left
Before - standing at the door looking straight
Before - standing at the door looking right {the big blue thing is Max's crate}
Max was in his crate and his expression was something along the lines of "It is 7 AM - why are you making so much noise when I am trying to sleep?" haha. I got it all moved, and liked the way it looked, so I made the bed, put all the pictures and decor back on our night stands, plugged in the lamps and clocks and took some pictures!

After!! Standing at the door of the bedroom looking straight
After - standing at the door looking left
After - standing at the door looking straight/right ish {that door leads to the master suiteness bathroom!}
After - standing in the left corner of the room {not a whole lot changed on that side of the room}
I love how it turned out, and Jake doesn't mind it either! Now I just need to get to decorating the walls in the bedroom! I have no idea how I want to decorate in here, and I have so many ideas for the rest of the house so this room has been seriously neglected decoration wise but I plan to change that as soon as I get some ideas haha.

I love our house, just in case you didn't know that already ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment