Background

Monday, August 11, 2014

Family pictures!

The day after Kaycee turned 6 months, we had family pictures taken. Twice. Yep, I'm crazy haha.

That morning, the 3 of us went to Camera Shy and had some pictures done of us, and then a few snaps of just Kaycee for her 6 month pictures. They all turned out awesome, but I don't want to post them all so here's a few shots.













I was a little disappointed that Kaycee didn't smile more, she was very distracted by all the lights and was kind of a grumpy gus. She had been up very late the night before though and was short on sleep, so I'm sure that was part of the problem too.

A few hours later, we met up with Jake's family in Highland and took some pictures with them. We haven't taken pictures since before Clint's mission, so we were missing 5 members of our current family! Definitely time for updated pictures!



Love this picture. Like a lot. 

4 generations! 
My handsome husband is also a model
She was SOOO tired by the time we were done, she started fussing super bad between pictures and as soon as we were done we laid her on the grass and she just relaxed and was fine. It was a VERY hot day, so I'm sure the nice cool grass felt awesome! 
Kenzie and Emrie holding our peanut 
Kayc and her grandpa. There are NO words for how much I love this picture. LOVE this picture! 
Yay for new family pictures!! Now I need to go through them all, order prints and get updated pictures hung in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment