Background

Monday, August 11, 2014

Little bit of random!

I don't feel like making individual posts about these, so here's some updates on life with us!

We broke in our fire pit I got Jake for Christmas finally and had a fire in the backyard one night after Kaycee had gone to bed. I can't even begin to tell you how relaxing and wonderful it was. I can't wait to do it again!



We had a family Lagoon day and Jake's parents watched Kaycee so Jake and I were able to go! It was a lot of fun, and I didn't get sick which is HUGE for me since I always get sick on roller coasters. I just took tons of motion sickness medicine haha. Jake had fun too, but some of the roller coasters weren't his favorite haha {Wicked, for example}.


Popper and I were kinda twinning
Kayc being a goof when we picked her up from Jake's parents house
Work is still going great for both of us, I still love Telenotes and Jake still loves US Synthetic.  Life is great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment