Background

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Enjoying it while I can

I get to read a lot, thanks to my slower paced job. Last time I posted about reading, I had just finished "Uglies" - the first book in a series of 4. I have since read the remaining 3 books in that series. They were ok - not my favorite but pretty good. First book was my favorite. Then I moved onto "Look Again". My mom recommended it to me. It's about a woman who realizes that the son she adopted was actually kidnapped so her adoption is void. It was pretty intense - loved it! Read it in 2 days, 3 tops.

Then I started "Carousel" from Richard Paul Evans. Read that in 2 days. Pretty good book. His books all kinda seem the same to me though. And then I started "Deadline" from Clair M Poulson this morning at work. And just finished it. Yeah, I read an entire book in one day. And it's a Saturday! I got about 70 pages read at work and then read the remaining 200 ish pages while Jake was helping his buddy Nick move. Yeah, on a Saturday night while my husbands away I read a book. Man I'm lame!

Time for a new book. I have a few "self help" type books I want to read - maybe I'll do one of those next? Either way, I'm enjoying all the reading time while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment