Background

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gratitude Attitude

To celebrate this Thanksgiving, I decided to think of one thing for each day of the month of November that I am grateful for. If there was a picture to go with it, I included that. Otherwise - just use your imagination!! I am grateful for:

1. Being married to my Jake



2. The Gospel


3. Our puppy Max



4. My amazing family - I love my siblings and parents!



My sisters, Jake & me with my dad




5. My in laws - I seriously lucked out on having fabulous in laws!

6. Amazing friends!



7. Our House!!




8. Being an "Apple" family


9. So many temples in Utah!

10. Living in such a wonderful and safe community.

11. Being debt free except our mortgage!


12. Technology & Appliances - I love our washer & dryer & dishwasher!!

13. A functioning heater and AC in our home so we don't freeze or die of heat!

14. Our functioning, nice, paid for cars



15. Cafe Rio


16. Dave Ramsey's podcasts & books!

17. Our amazing jobs!!



18. Peanut Butter!


19. Living in the United States of America


20. BYU football


21. Christmas time!

22. Autumn in Utah

23. Easy access to so many church distribution stores and Deseret Book's!

24. My blog and gratitude journal

25. The color pink!!


26. The Scriptures

27. Bubble baths



28. My CHI Hair Straightener!

29. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lemon Zest Lotion

30. A garage I can park my Jeep in so that I don't have to scrape my windows!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

**As a side note - I wrote this posting on Friday but published it on Sunday since I had so many things to post at once. So Sunday morning I posted it, and then I got asked to speak in Sacrament Meeting next Sunday (gulp!) on gratitude! Haha good thing I already had gratitude on the brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment