Background

Friday, November 25, 2011

Lost on the couch

So I somehow got sick. Colds and bronchitis are going around rampantly so I won't point fingers. I have been coughing all week but last night (Thanksgiving mind you) it got much worse. Rather than doing my traditional Black Friday shopping, I took a sleeping pill and ended up sleep walking around my house and cough/choking. When I woke up, I felt like dog juice (family expression) and decided to stay in my sweats all day and relax and watch TV. After an hour, I was bored of everything on TV and then it hit me - I can watch "Lost"!


For anyone who hasn't become obsessed with Lost at some point in their life, you are missing out! Jake and I became obsessed with Lost last Christmas and quickly worked our way through the first 2 1/2 seasons thanks to Netflix instant streaming. In the spring, we slowly stopped watching it, due to prepping for our move, and being totally overwhelmed by how intense the plot is. Well, I am now back on the Lost wagon!!

So here I am - 2 PM on a holiday weekend and I am wrapped in my favorite quilt, in my sweats, sitting on my couch, eating a bowl of turkey chili with wheat thins and sipping DayQuil while watching Lost. Third season of Lost, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment