Background

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Next Best Thing...

I'm not sure if it's because I've been married for 2 years, or if it's because I'm a girl or what, but I have been SO baby hungry lately and yesterday I got the chance to temporarily "cure" that by babysitting my nieces!! I am very much of the opinion that being an aunt is the next best thing to being a mom!!


Kenzie & Emrie, ages 5 & 4


First, we played dress up's - Grandma (my mom in law) has some of the funnest dress ups ever thanks to her fun job at Little Adventures!


I got to dress up too as Sleeping Beauty!

When we were all finished playing dress up's, we all got in the Jeep and went to Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove, otherwise known as the "Wood Park". We had so much fun, even though it was so cold!



Jake climbed up the slide...


Successfully reached the top...


Had Kenzie slide down between his legs...


And then came down the slide :)


Emrie coming down a different slide


Miss Kenzie


Kenzie & Emrie holding hands down yet another slide - they are bestest friends :)

When we were all done at the park, we warmed up in the car and drove to Grandma's work to see her, then went back to Grandma & Grandpa's house to play somemore! Jake laid down to get some rest, since he had just got off work, and the girls & I played some games on the Wii!


They love to play "Table Tennis" on the Wii Sports disc, and were moving so much I couldn't get a decent picture. It's so funny to see them play though - and to see how much they know about technology at such a young age!!


Sword Fighting :)

Afterwards, we watched SpongeBob and took a little nap, then went to McDonalds to play on the playplace and have a happy meal. They were so good! Even though we were going to public places, they were so good and stayed right with me. By the end of the day, I was so tired but overall it was so fun. I love my nieces :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment