Background

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Part 1

This Thanksgiving was going to be a bit different - Jake & I most likely wouldn't have been able to make it to my parent's house because Kenzie & Emrie will be here (YAY!!!), and my step siblings wouldn't be able to drive back down from Smithfield, and Brynne & Blake would be in Hawaii for their honeymoon, and Poppa wouldn't be coming back for Thanksgiving so we decided to do Thanksgiving a week early! 


We started off the night by giving Poppa his belated birthday present - a framed picture of one of the cabins at his Ranch in Northern California




I don't know what we were doing - making unattractive faces apparently!


Brynne & I flashing the camera!! 


One of the 2 tables


The other one 


My sexy man


Part of our Thanksgiving feast! We had turkey, potatoes and gravy, stuffing, rolls, green bean casserole, yams, cranberry sauce and caramel apple salad, plus pies!!



2 days before they were married!



Gorgeous mother!


This is my "this meat was recently hear a bone" face





Uncle Aaron and me



Brynne loves the drumstick!


Behind Brynne & Blake you can barely see Ron & Sharon - every single picture taken of them that night was so blurry! They were there too though! 


The amazing photographer!


The chef finally fixing herself a plate of food! 

The older I get, the more I am really starting to love Thanksgiving. I love the opportunity to be with family and remember all the reasons we have to be grateful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment