Background

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Going bald

Ok so this post is a little late, but I got my extensions fixed haha. Like 3 weeks ago - I go in next week to fix them again. But I am finally getting to the post about the last fix.

When we were in St George, I got a little rough on my hair and every time I combed through them I RAKED through them and then was surprised when I had a whole bunch fall out. Can't imagine why haha. Kariann, my AMAZING stylist, was SO awesome at getting me in earlier than expected because I was going bald on one side of my head - ALL of the extensions fell out of one side. Made doing my hair REALLY interesting for a few days.

Didn't look too weird - because it was straight. When I curled it, you could REALLY tell that one side was missing hair - especially towards the back
All the extensions that had fallen out
Another view of them
A lot of people have asked me if I took them out because my hair is looking lots shorter - nope, they are still in my hair. My hair is not even to my shoulder yet and these are well past my collar bone. I still love them, and love that I got long hair instantly. I am ready for them to not be in anymore, once my hair is at this length on it's own. I miss being able to run my fingers through my hair and not be worried I would tear them out. I miss being able to wear workout headbands {they pull on the roots too much and pulled a few extensions out}. So when my hair is at this length on it's own, I will go back to just having my hair. At the rate my hair is growing, it should only be a few more months! That'll be nice to not have to spend money each month on getting them tightened! This next week when I go in, we are taking all the extensions out and then putting them back in after we trim my hair, so I'll be sure to post pictures of what my hair looks like without any extensions in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment