Background

Monday, December 2, 2013

My last day at the bank

Well, I made it! November 22 was my last day of working at the Bank of American Fork. It was a lot harder to leave than I thought it would be!

The gift left for me from my co workers - in the leopard bag is a beautiful necklace and matching bracelet made by Lindsay Arnoldsen in the AF office. She's made LOTS of my jewelry! 
The balloons Jake got me. I had hinted I wanted some "retirement" balloons after a cute blog post I saw, but he couldn't find any so he got me some cute pink balloons. And he picked them out all by himself, total surprise. 
We had dessert catered by Kneaders - I got to pick the pies! We had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup pie that was DELICIOUS!! 
And a raspberry cream cheese pie that was also super good!
We had a customer take a picture for us - this is my awesome group of co workers, minus Nicolette.
From right to left, Dustin {branch manager}, Leah, Angie {operations manager}, Faith, Lindsey, Rochelle, me & Justin
Me & Lindsey - she's been at the branch longer than me, but other than that I was the teller with the most tenure. Super crazy since I'd only been at that branch for a little over a year!
Our bellies - she was 2 days away from 40 weeks, I was 34 weeks. Our little girls had better be friends :)
I'm grateful I had a job I liked enough that it made it hard to leave. Not many people have a job they like that much. Last week, being home wasn't too different since it was a holiday {Thanksgiving} but this week I think it's really going to hit me that I no longer have a job. I need to make sure and do productive things the next few weeks, so that I don't end up wasting the next few weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment