Background

Monday, December 2, 2013

My ward baby shower

The day after my last day of work, I had my second baby shower. I still can't believe I am having 4 showers - I am seriously SO lucky! This shower was hosted by my amazing ward friends & the women I have the chance to serve with in Young Women's. The shower was at Tiffany Barth's house, my next door neighbor. She was the Mia Maid Advisor but was recently released - I was SOO bummed! I loved working with her in YW's! Georgina Pitcher {YW President}, Jenny Wall {Laurel Advisor}, Janaca Cann {2nd Counselor} & Holly Rose {YW Secretary} also helped  with the planning. I seriously have the most amazing friends in our neighborhood!

We had the shower in Tiffany's basement. She has the awesomest set up down there and had balloons leading the way down the stairs
Holly planned a fun game where we needed to match a candy bar to a baby word
{for example, Pediatrician=Mr. Goodbar; baby girl=baby ruth, etc.}
Jamie Petersen snuck a picture of me opening some of my presents. As I opened each gift, the giver would give me baby advice. I got some REALLY good advice, I just hope I remember it all! 
I got SOOO many clothes, shoes, socks, blankets, headbands, hats, etc. Several of the ladies in the ward went in on a group gift and got me the video monitor we wanted! Seriously, we got so much stuff! It was overwhelming coming home and trying to find a place to put it all! What a WONDERFUL problem right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment