Background

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Kaycee's Chair Arrived!

Earlier this week, Miss Kaycee's chair arrived! We ordered it online from Costco and it came on Tuesday. Jake text me when they dropped the box off and sent me this picture...


And then he brought the box inside all by himself. It weighs 108 pounds according to the website. That's a heavy, awkward box to lift on your own! I was texting him and told him how awesome I thought he was, when he sent me this picture and told me I should keep telling him how awesome he was if I wanted another picture...

You can see the chair peeking out of the corner of the picture
I sent him a big long list of all the things I love about him, and got another picture that showed the chair reclined but I couldn't see the chair all the way... 

So I sent him ANOTHER big long text about the things I loved about him. It was much easier than I thought it would be to think of tons of things I love about him. He's such an awesome guy, I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

And then he sent me this gem of a picture! 

 
 
Words cannot BEGIN to express how much I love it! Her room is coming together SO much better than I had pictured in my head. I love it SOOOO much! I am hoping to get her shelf hung up soon and buy her curtains for the window and move her bookshelf in from the guest bedroom. That'll be the next project - mission is to have that accomplished within the next week or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment