Background

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Updated Crazy Cool

I haven't posted my goals in a while - last time I posted them was in April. A few things have changed since then, so I figured I should post new goals! These are things that I want to have accomplished 1 year from now, so by August 1, 2014.
  1. I am a mom.
  2. I'm a stay at home mom.
  3. I am down to my goal weight of 152 {100 total pounds lost since starting in January 2012, 140 pounds total lost}
  4. I have earned my Young Women Medallion as a leader.
  5. We have a fully funded Emergency Fund.
  6. Jake & I have been to every Salt Lake & Utah County Temple together
  7. My hair is as long as my extensions were {naturally}
  8. We are still debit free {not including the mortgage}
  9. I have completed a Half Marathon since giving birth
  10. I have made a baby blanket for Kaycee
I'm well on my way to being a mom - almost half way done! We are well on our way to having a fully funded Emergency Fund, and it's in the works for me to quit my job at the end of December. I started working on my Young Women medallion, and am doing good to be able to earn it by the time I have been in for a year. My hair is growing like a weed, so that one shouldn't be a problem at all. The half marathon is going to take some training, but I can totally make that happen! And by working out while I am pregnant and getting back into the swing of things as soon as I get medical approval, I will be able to get my weight down. And I am going to make Kaycee a blanket as a Personal Progress project, so that will kill a few birds with one stone! Yay for accomplishing goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment